By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Dr. Sheran Mattson’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Dr. Sheran Mattson’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Sheran Mattson, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Dr. Sheran Mattson’s web site are provided “as is.” Sheran Mattson, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sheran Mattson, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sheran Mattson, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Dr. Sheran Mattson’s internet site, even if Sheran Mattson, LLC or a Sheran Mattson, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Dr. Sheran Mattson’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sheran Mattson, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sheran Mattson, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sheran Mattson, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Sheran Mattson, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sheran Mattson, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Dr. Sheran Mattson’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
We respect your privacy.
Your information is safe with us. We will not share, sell, rent, or otherwise abuse your personal information in any way.
From time to time we may recommend a product or service outside of our company, and you have the OPTION of giving them your information yourself. We NEVER, EVER give your information to anyone.
We don’t buy, rent, or steal contact information. You will only hear from us if YOU initiate contact by making a purchase, or opting in for a free product, course, membership, or promotion.
You can easily unsubscribe from being contacted by us at any time.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
EFT Disclosure Statement
As part of Dr. Sheran Mattson’s coaching practice, energy practices such as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) may be offered. EFT is based on acupuncture theory. This theory assumes there are energy fields in the body which, when disrupted, cause or contribute to ill health and emotional problems, and that these fields can be re-organized through kinesthetic methods such as those used by EFT.
To date, EFT has yielded remarkable results for relieving emotional and physical distress. EFT appears to have promising mental, spiritual, and physical health benefits, but it is still considered experimental. While there are theories as to how EFT works, there is no accepted scientific explanation as to why it works and why it sometimes doesn’t work. Although some clients have become very intense and have temporarily experienced heightened emotional and physical distress during the process or between sessions all clinical reports from energy therapies such as EFT show no additional side-effects when used appropriately.
By reviewing this website you assume and accept the risk of any and all adverse outcomes that might result from this experimental procedure. You agree that your emotional and physical health is your responsibility. If you ever have questions or concerns about the nature of the theories and methods we use, including EFT, please ask for further resources or references.
These techniques are not intended to be a substitute for any treatment that you may presently be using with licensed physicians or psychologists but to be complementary to that therapy. You agree to consult with your health care provider for any specific medical/ psychological problems and if you are currently seeing your health care provider you agree to inform him/her that you are using EFT. Further you understand I do not recommend you stop seeing any of your health care professionals or stop using prescribed medicine, if any, without consulting with the appropriate health care professional, even if after using EFT or any other energy based technique, it appears or indicates such medicine or therapy is unnecessary.
You understand that you are freely choosing to learn about EFT coaching services and understand the nature and consequences of EFT coaching sessions.